USDA 2X4 is one of Henry Engineerings most popular products because it has so many uses. It's a stereo distribution amplifier that can send audio to multiple places, or combine stereo to mono, or do both! Keep one handy for emergencies.
U.S.D.A. (Utility Summing & Distribution Amplifier) is a unique 2x4 mini-DA that can be used to combine or split audio signals for distribution. It can be used as a 1x4 or 2x4 DA in stereo or mono.
There are 2 inputs (1 stereo pair) and 4 outputs (2 stereo pairs). Front panel “Stereo/Mono” switches select either a stereo or mono output from each output pair. USDA can produce both stereo and mono outputs simultaneously from a stereo source. Inputs and outputs can be operated either balanced or unbalanced. The audio level of each output can be adjusted over a 26db range. All circuitry is transformerless and direct-coupled for sonic accuracy.
Connections are via plug-in euroblock connectors. USDA 2X4 is 1/3 rack width and can be mounted in an optional rack shelf, or wall mounted with optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets. USDA 2X4 is powered by an internal AC power supply.
- Input Level: -14 to +8 dBm nominal
- Input Impedance: 20K ohms bal, 10K ohms unbal
- Output Level: 0 to +8 dBm nominal, +26 dBm max
- Output Load: 600 ohms or higher per output, bal
- Controls: Output Level for each channel
- Gain: -12 to +14 dB
- Frequency Response: DC to 20kHz, ±0.25 dB
- Noise: >80 dB below nominal output, typ
- Power Requirements: 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
- Construction: Steel enclosure
- Physical: 5.7”w X 1.7”h X 6.0”d, 3lbs
- Mounting: Table top, optional rack mount shelf, optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets