Report-IT changes everything - will YOU be First to Report Live?
Report-IT has revolutionised newsgathering and live remote broadcasts to ensure you can go live first!
The multi award-winning Report-IT can turn your Android™ smartphone into a pocket-sized portable 15kHz live IP audio codec and ultra-slim high fidelity 20kHz audio recorder. Broadcast 15kHz live two-way interviews with the studio at the touch of a single button. Pre record interviews and then FTP these 20kHz audio files to the studio without a codec. Edit clips using compatible applications and FTP them to the studio to save on data costs.
At the touch of a button you can broadcast live IP audio over 3GIP or Wi-Fi from any remote location to a Tieline IP enabled codec in the studio. Perfect for a remote broadcast, live report or two-way interview, simply connect your earphones to your Android smartphone and hear studio comms and program in real-time while you are broadcasting.
- One-touch connections with the ability to view connection statistics and renegotiate connection bit-rates based on available data bandwidth capabilities
- Bidirectional 15kHz mono audio supporting live two-way interviews and communications
- Report Live, Record a Report, or Report Live and Record simultaneously
- Export recordings using live streaming to a Tieline studio codec
- Export 20kHz recordings via FTP (WAV)
- Edit audio using 3rd party apps to reduce data usage
- Manage and play back recordings or upload them to FTP servers
- Store, playback and edit recording details
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- CURRENT VERSION:1.0.5
- REQUIRES ANDROID:2.3 or higher
- 15kHz audio quality over live connections using Tieline Music at 24Kbps.
- 16 bit PCM audio recording capability; sample rate dependent on handset capability.