Report-IT changes everything - will YOU be First to Report Live?
Report-IT Live has revolutionised newsgathering and live remote broadcasts to ensure you can go live first!
The multi award-winning Report-IT turns your iPhone into a pocket-sized portable 15kHz live IP audio codec and ultra-slim high fidelity 20kHz audio recorder.
Broadcast 15kHz live two-way interviews with the studio at the touch of a single button.
Use the 20kHz quality mic on all 3G/3GS/4 iPhones to prerecord interviews and then FTP these 20kHz audio files to the studio without a codec.
Prerecord interviews, trim them offline, build a user-friendly playlist of edited clips and insert them into your live cross with the studio later (sometimes called wrap-arounds)
Use Tieline’s Professional Mic Adapter with your iPhone 4® to connect your favorite professional XLR Dynamic Microphone providing superior audio quality
At the touch of a button you can broadcast live IP audio over 3GIP or Wi-Fi from any remote location to a Tieline IP enabled codec in the studio. Perfect for a remote broadcast, live report or two-way interview, simply connect your earphones to the iPhone and hear studio comms and program in real-time while you are broadcasting.
- One-touch connections with the ability to view connection statistics and renegotiate connection bit-rate based on available data bandwidth capabilities
- Bidirectional 15kHz mono audio supporting live two-way interviews and communications
- Report Live, Record a Report, or Report Live and Record simultaneously
- Export recordings using live streaming to a Tieline studio codec
- Export 20kHz recordings via FTP (FTP formats WAV and AAC-LC)
- Insert pre-recorded grabs and interviews while you are broadcasting live to the studio
- Copy and Paste recorded audio into other iPhone editing apps
- View connection statistics and renegotiate connection bit-rates
- Store, playback and edit recording details
- Audio Editing: Top and tail, or highlight and save only the best elements of your audio recording for live playout or FTP transfer
- Manage and playback recordings, retransmit them to the studio, or upload them to FTP servers