IP Codec Management that delivers Ultimate Control and Peace of Mind...
With Tieline's Codec Management System the task of managing your entire IP codec network just got a whole lot easier! Now you can remotely view, configure and control all the codecs in your entire IP network from any computer, anywhere in the world!
Tieline understands the significant time and resource pressures facing broadcast engineers and the Codec Management System provides a simple way to simply manage extensive networks of Tieline IP codecs. Tieline's Codec Management System lets you use any computer to group and control codecs and monitor them 24/7/365. This delivers unparalleled control and peace of mind when managing point-to-point and multipoint IP connections. You can even trial it right now absolutely FREE!
Simple to install, configure and operate...
The Codec Management System can be used to control and configure all of your Tieline Bridge-IT, Commander G3 rackmount and Genie codecs. Create and manage primary and backup connections, view audio PPMs and IP statistics to maintain mission critical connections. You can even adjust individual codec settings like algorithms, jitter buffers and forward error correction.
The system will also offer detailed alarm and fault detection features, which work efficiently in conjunction with Tieline’s multi-layered IP codec redundancy strategies. This makes it is easier than ever before to contain costs and maintain rock solid connections over IP.
Command and control your entire IP codec network from a single PC
After you install the system and purchase a license from your dealer, simply connect to your codecs and within seconds you can control your entire network. The Network View tab in the Codec Management System provides a dynamic overview of your entire codec network and can be configured to reflect your network's connection workflow. Position your codecs and group them geographically to reflect their locations within your network. Click and drag to move them around the page and position them as you require.
The Network View tab workspace is dynamic and will expand to fit your network. As you add more codecs the workspace automatically expands to fit more codecs as per your requirements.
A 'satellite' network overview in the top right-hand corner of the Network View tab delivers a bird's eye view of your entire network, allowing you to navigate to codecs not currently in view on the screen. This is very useful for broadcast networks with large numbers of codecs in use.
Can I trial it right now?
Yes you can download the Codec Management System and try it FREE right now!
Simply download the trial version, follow the installation instructions and see for yourself how much time and energy you could save! You will discover the peace of mind you achieve by controlling all your IP codecs at the touch of a button.
When you download the trial version you'll discover the simplicity of programming and connecting to remotely located IP codecs and you can even try dialing into a Tieline test codec (requires an internet connection). If you want to connect to one of your own Tieline codecs, the first one can be added into the system and be registered absolutely FREE!
Log in and remotely control and configure new generation Tieline G5 codecs using an in-built web-GUI (graphical user interface), and Tieline Commander G3 rack mount codecs using the TLG3 GUI.
- Monitor all codecs in your network: view a complete graphical overview of your entire network and each codec's status
- Create and manage primary and backup connections.
- Use the ToolBox and TLG3 software interfaces to manage individual codecs.
- Create programs and connections, view connection statistics, adjust algorithms, jitter buffers, bit-rates and more
- Program and prioritise system, network and power alarms (coming soon)
- View, filter and save event logs for all connections and any alarm activity (coming soon)
- Available for Windows and Mac operating systems
- The Tieline Codec Management System Connects to an unlimited number of Tieline IP audio codecs
- Demo mode: one customer codec can be added into the Codec Management System for free and be configured for use (requires an internet connection).
- Licensed install mode: customers purchase licenses from a Tieline dealer for each additional codec they want to manage via the system.
- The Tieline Codec Management System is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac® operating systems.
- CMS web-Help files are best viewed using either Internet Explorer or Firefox.