TwinMatch is a dual-stereo (4-channel) level and impedance converter that interfaces two “consumer” stereo outputs with professional balanced equipment.
TwinMatch is ideal for use with a pair of stereo CD players or other "play only" sources. The unit accepts four channels (2 stereo pairs) of -10 dBv unbalanced audio and converts to professional "600 ohm" balanced lines. The gain is adjustable to accommodate either +4 or +8 dBm systems.
All circuitry is direct-coupled and transformerless for sonic transparency, making TwinMatch ideal for digital sources. Unbalanced inputs are on gold-plated RCA jacks; balanced outputs are via XLR connectors.
TwinMatch is 1/3 rack width and can be mounted in an optional rack shelf, or wall mounted with optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets. TwinMatch is powered by an internal AC power supply.
- Input Level: -10 dBv nominal
- Input Impedance: 25K ohms, unbal
- Output Level: +4 to +8 dBm nominal, +26 dBm max
- Output Load: 600 ohms or higher, balanced
- Controls: Output Level for each channel
- Gain: +6 to +20 dB, adjustable
- Frequency Response: DC to 20kHz, ±0.25 dB
- Noise: >80 dB below nominal output, typ
- Power Requirements: 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
- Construction: Steel enclosure
- Physical: 5.7”w X 1.7”h X 6.0”d, 3lbs
- Mounting: Table top, optional rack mount shelf, optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets