A versatile glass cockpit for audio management.
Helix Studio brings control for the Touch Generation to Radio and Television audio operations, corporate or government meetings and other live mixing applications. With a large, multi-touch screen and intuitive operation, Helix Studio is designed to operate either as a companion to Helix Radio/TV or on its own with the Logitek JetStream AoIP platform. This "virtual console" has a sleek, ultra-modern appearance that will complement any facility.
Helix Studio is built on the Microsoft Surface Studio platform, which uses a 28" touchscreen with multi-touch capability and may be operated in a vertical, slanted or horizontal format. Controls on Helix Studio will track any changes made in a paired Helix physical console, or vice versa. Full compatibility with program automation systems enables Helix Studio to track changes automatically made in fader settings, source selection, cue, dynamics and other functions. Metering indication for each fader appears above the fader or can be presented separately on another monitor in the studio.
Fader configurations for Helix Studio are currently available with either 18 or 32 faders. If additional faders are needed, fader layers are available.
A license for an instance of Helix Studio is included with a physical Helix console purchase; Helix Studio may also be purchased independently of the physical consoles (a physical console is not required for operation).
- 24 auto-configuring mix-minus busses
- Fast access to sources and busses
- Full interoperability with automation systems
- "Motorized" faders track settings from program automation systems or from a physical Helix console
"GLASS COCKPIT" CONTROL
- Easy-to-use multi-touch screen provides access to console and routing functions
- Selection of pre and post input fader levels
- Easy Aux bus assignment
- Master bus gain control
- Virtual metering available via console touchscreens or on separate panel
- Powered by the Logitek JetStream AoIP Networking Platform
- JetStream Mini router supports up to 128 channels of I/O in two rack units
- JetStream Plus router supports up to 240 channels of I/O in only four rack units
- Available in 18 or 32 fader configurations
- Fader layers available for expansion
- Any source can route to any fader or bus
- Programmable triggers for one-button convenience
USE WITH OR WITHOUT A PHYSICAL CONSOLE
- When used with a physical console, the physical and virtual consoles track one another
- SURFACE STUDIO SCREEN
- 28" display with 13.5 million pixel resolution
- Full multi-touch capability instantly responds to users
- Smooth adjustments from vertical to horizontal positioning
- Customizable displays can include station logos, meters, source selection and other desired information
CUSTOMIZABLE FOR RADIO, TELEVISION OR LIVE MIXING APPLICATIONS
- Can be set up to show mono, stereo or 5.1 metering
- Easily manage all of your microphones and line level devices
- Monitor screens can manage speaker outputs, headphones and more
- Interfaces with standard automation systems via Logitek's JetStream AoIP platform